1. The More You Take Riddle: The more you take from me, the bigger I become. What am I?
ANSWER= A hole
2.I Have Keys Riddle: I have many keys, but I cannot open a single door. What am I?
ANSWER= A piano
3.The Last Letter Riddle: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
ANSWER= The letter 'M'.
4.I Am Always Ahead Riddle: I am always in front of you, but you can never see me. What am I?
ANSWER= The future.
5. What Gets Wetter? Riddle: What gets wetter the more it dries?
ANSWER= A towel.
6. I Have Hands Riddle: I have hands but cannot clap. I have a face but cannot smile. What am I?
ANSWER= A Clock.
7.A Room With No Doors Riddle: What kind of room has no doors or windows?
ANSWER= A mushroom
8. The More You Remove Riddle: What can you remove from something and still make it bigger?
ANSWER= A Hole.
9. I Can Fly Riddle: I can fly without wings and cry without eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
ANSWER= A Cloud
10. What Has Teeth? Riddle: What has many teeth but cannot bite?
ANSWER= A Comb!
11. I Have One Eye Riddle: I have one eye but cannot see. What am I?
ANSWER= A needle.
12. What Goes Up? Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?
ANSWER= Your Age.
13. I Am Full of Holes Riddle: I am full of holes, but I can still hold water. What am I?
ANSWER= A sponge
14. What Has a Neck? Riddle: I have a neck but no head. What am I?
ANSWER= A bottle.
15. I Speak Without a Mouth Riddle: I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with sound. What am I?
ANSWER= An echo.
16. What Has a Thumb? Riddle: What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
ANSWER= A glove.
17. It has a face and hands, but cannot clap. What is it?
ANSWER= A Clock!
18. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
ANSWER= Egg. Dinosaur eggs existed long before Chickens!
19. What has one eye but can’t see?
ANSWER= A needle!
20. What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has thousands of letters?
ANSWER= EA needle!
21. I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes?
ANSWER= EA needle!
No comments:
Post a Comment