Thursday 9 March 2023

25+ Who Am I Riddles and Questions with Answers for Kids | English Riddles | Fun Brain Teasers. Tricky Puzzles,

 

1. Find Me! I start with ‘P’ and end with ‘E’, but I have thousands of letters. Who am I?

ANSWER= Post Office

 

2.What is a word comprise of 4 letters, stills is also made of 5. Occasionally written with 12 letters and later with 5. Never written with 5 but happily with 7.?

ANSWER= What, Still, Occasionally, Later, Never, Happily

 

3.When you do know me about me, them I am definitely something. You will always search for me. But when you know me, I am nothing. Who am I?

ANSWER= I’m a Riddle!!

 

4.I have all the knowledge you have. But I am small as your fist that your hands can hold me. Who am I?

ANSWER= I’m your brain!

 

5. I am the biggest alphabet, as I contain the most water in the world. Who am I?

ANSWER= Alphabet ‘C’

 

6. I have 28 days in a month. Which month I am?

ANSWER= All months in a year have 28 days and many have more than 28 days.

 

7.Find me who am I. I am the building with number stories.

ANSWER= A Library

 

8. Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me?

ANSWER= AND

 

9. What is the word that is spelled incorrectly in all dictionaries?

ANSWER= Incorrectly

 

10. Everyone in the world break me when they speak every time. Who am I?

ANSWER= Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment